Become a Volunteer
Connect with Us
- How Baby Dolls Are Helping Alzheimer's Patients to Enjoy LifeRemembering the joys of parenthood
- What Is Your Ayurvedic Health and Body Type? [Quiz]How to Balance Health with Ayurvedic Medicine
- This Man Got Lost in a Jungle and Survived Thanks to MonkeysLost tourist says monkeys dropped fruit, led him to shelter during nine days in the rainforest. He’d vanished without a trace from a camp just before a scheduled guided hike.
- Farmers Forgo Pesticides, and Use Ducks to Grow CropsFollow the farmer’s lead
- How Finland Cut Homelessness by 35% in 7 Short YearsFinland has decided to eradicate homelessness, and the results are incredible.
- This Eco-Friendly Gym Uses Human Power to Keep the Lights OnAt Terra Hale, peddle power keeps the gym facilities running and any leftover energy is returned to the grid to power local businesses.
- How Does the World Relax? Find out with Time Well SpentEven if we had more free moments in our days, would we know what to do with them?
- Californian Urban Street Gets Massive Cool Down - With PaintRaising spirits, lowering temperatures
- These Senior Vets Dedicated Their Lives to Helping Other VetsAlong the highway of goodwill
- 10 Thoughtful Ideas for Mother's Day Gifts That Give BackMay 13, 2018 is Mother's Day - time to show that special woman in your life how much she means to you
- How Baby Dolls Are Helping Alzheimer's Patients to Enjoy Life
Category Archives: Community Service
Solar energy is quickly becoming a thing for homeowners. There are a lot of different reasons homeowners have been flocking to solar panel technology. Below, we will be going over some of the key benefits associated with opting for solar … Continue reading
Community service refers to the volunteer work done in order to help the people living in a particular community. It can be development projects, helping the needy by providing them with food, clothing or other basic needs. An individual is … Continue reading
One of the most productive ways of uniting a community is through volunteerism. While many children have a lot of free time, guiding them into volunteerism can set a good example not only to the family but also to the … Continue reading