Become a Volunteer
Connect with Us
- Africa’s Free Trade Area Could Lift Millions out of PovertyAfCFTA has already been signed by 49 out of 55 members states of the African Union.
- This Teen With Down Syndrome Made Millions With Crazy SocksGeorge Bush, Justin Trudeau, and even Bob Dylan all have a pair of John's Crazy Socks.
- Dedicated Young Saudi Architects Create a ‘Cycle of Giving’Designing a better future for all
- Gal Gadot Visits Children Hospital Dressed as Wonder WomanThe famous actress took a break from filming Wonder Woman 1984 to visit kids at the Inova Children's Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia.
- Flourishing Communities of Coral Reef Offer a Glimpse of HopeUnderstanding how some reefs avoid destruction may help save others
- This Teacher Bought a Bus to Keep His Students in SchoolInstead of letting his students trek three kilometers through the forest, this Indian teacher raised money to buy a bus and drive them to and from school every day.
- The 2020 Olympics Will Be 100% Powered by Renewable EnergyOlympics celebrates sustainable greatness
- 5 Reasons Writing Can Be Huge Boost for HappinessWriting just a few minutes a day can have surprising benefits for your mental health.
- 5 Eco-Friendly Kickstarter Campaigns That Deserve SupportThese green Kickstarter campaigns help us live a little more environmentally aware.
- At This University Families of Fallen Soldiers Study for FreeThe University of Memphis is making sure families of fallen service members never have to worry about paying for college again.
- Africa’s Free Trade Area Could Lift Millions out of Poverty