Become a Volunteer
Connect with Us
- 4 Easy Ways to Stay Active Outside of the GymJust 20 minutes of activity a day could add three to seven years to your life
- 8 Ways Body Language Will Make You More AttractiveDeveloping confidence, changing our body language, and pursuing a life of purpose and passion will bring out your true inner beauty.
- Sleeping in on the Weekend Will Actually Make You Live LongerSwedish researchers published a new study that links catching up on sleep on the weekend to living a regular lifespan.
- How to Build a Social Circle Full of Positive PeopleAttracting quality people starts with taking responsibility for your actions and how they affect those around you.
- Norway Just Took the Lead in Creating Zero Emission Sea ZonesReducing gas emissions calls for all hands on deck
- This App Helps Deaf Parents Hear Their Baby CryWhen bawling is a blessing
- Straight Talking Educates Teens about Early ParenthoodTeenage mothers and young fathers deliver courses in secondary schools to enable pupils to relate to the complex issues of teenage pregnancy, the life-changing consequences of early parenthood, child sexual exploitation as well as healthy relationships.
- The Baby House Gives Struggling Moms Much-Needed Love & CareOver the course of their five months in the House, mothers work on bonding with their babies, get career counseling and training, and even look for jobs and housing for when they leave.
- How Planting Wildflowers Could Reduce the Need for PesticidesCould wildflowers become the new, natural way to reduce pesticides? Find out how farmers have planted tailored strips of wildflowers to attract pest-eating insects as a means of reducing the need for pesticides.
- 4 Ways to Get Past a Down DayHere's what you can do to be with yourself in compassion when you need yourself the most.
- 4 Easy Ways to Stay Active Outside of the Gym
Tag Archives: textured
If you have a cat and textured wallpaper, you likely already know that you have a potent mix for a disaster on your hands. Many cats love textured wallpaper and will find their own little area of the wallpaper to … Continue reading